General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Timing Taste Website.
- Although great care has been taken in designing this Timing Taste website of Enza Zaden, Enza Zaden does not give any guarantees, explicitly or implicitly, that the information, including but not restricted to pictures, the descriptions of varieties and advice on cultural techniques contained in this website or to which reference is made is complete and correct and suitable for the use made of this information by the user of this website. Enza Zaden therefore excludes any and all liability for any direct or indirect loss arising from the contents of the information on the Enza Zaden website, including any consequential loss or loss of profit, or damage to computer hardware and software, except in the event of gross negligence or wilfulness on the part of Enza Zaden. Enza Zaden does not accept any liability either for the direct or indirect loss caused by the inability to use this website.
- Enza Zaden shall at all times be permitted to change this website and its contents, including these general terms and conditions. Enza Zaden cannot be held liable for the consequences of any changes. Only Enza Zaden shall be permitted to make changes to this website.
- This website may contain links or references to other websites. As Enza Zaden has no control over the contents of other websites, Enza Zaden does not accept any liability for the contents of the information offered by third parties on these websites of third parties.
- This websites may contain references to varieties that are not available in a specific country. Such reference does not imply that Enza Zaden brings that variety on the market in that country, or has the intention to market that variety in that country.
- All information and illustrations contained on this site are protected by the copyright of Enza Zaden and may not be reproduced and/or published in print, by means of photocopies, microfilm, in digital or any other form, without the prior written permission of Enza Zaden.
- These general terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. Any disputes will be submitted to the Court of Alkmaar, the Netherlands.
- Information related to your visit of our website (e.g. cookies) will be stored. Enza Zaden reserves the right to store this information and to use it in statistics and any other data carriers, for its own use.